Ken Roche Finanical Services Ltd is connected with EasyLife4U.ie as a Data Controller and complies with current General Data Protection Regulations.
Ken Roche Financial Services is a limited company and is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We wish to be transparent on how we process your data and show you that we are accountable with the GDPR in relation to not only processing your data but ensuring you understand your rights as a client.
It is the intention of this privacy statement to explain to you the information practices of Ken Roche Financial Services Ltd in relation to the information we collect about you.
For the purposes of the GDPR the data controller is:
- Ken Roche Financial Services Ltd
- 16 Cromwellsfort Drive, Mulgannon, Wexford
- When we refer to ‘we’ it is Ken Roche Financial Services Ltd
Please read this Statement carefully as this sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Who are we?
Ken Roche Financial Services is a limited company that provides a financial advisory service to its clients. We act as a brokerage and in finding financial solutions for our clients we represent our clients when processing business for them.
Our Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner and data protection representatives can be contacted directly here:
- Ken Roche
Why we are processing your data? Our legal basis.
In order for us to provide you with a solution based financial service, Ken Roche Financial Services Ltd need to collect personal data to allow us to process your business request on your behalf and for processing your data under the GDPR:
- Legal basis – Ken Roche Financial Services Ltd needs to process your data as this is necessary in relation to a contract of insurance or investment to which the individual has entered into or because the individual has asked for something to be done so they can enter into a contract. Without this information we cannot proceed to provide you with a service or in some cases process your request without all the necessary information we need to give to the provider of the product you choose.
In any event, Ken Roche Financial Services Ltd are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
How will Ken Roche Financial Services Ltd use the personal data it collects about me?
Ken Roche Financial Services Ltd will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary.
Special Categories of personal data
If we collect any special categories of personal data (e.g. health, religious beliefs, racial, ethnic origin – financial information is not classified as special categories of personal data) – we will ensure the below.
- we will obtain your explicit consent
Who are we sharing your data with?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Ken Roche Financial Services Ltd in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide on your behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Ken Roche Financial Services Ltd procedures.
If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your explicit consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
The third parties that we pass your personal data to are:
- Aviva Life & Pensions
- Irish Life Assurance plc
- New Ireland Assurance
- Friends First Assurance
- Zurich Life Assurance
- Royal London Assurance
- Wealth Options
- Greenman Investments Ireland
- Group First
- Cantor Fitzgerald
We will only deal with third parties that are GDPR compliant and this list may change in time.
If we transfer personal data to a third party or outside the EU we as the data controller will ensure the recipient (processor or another controller) has provided the appropriate safeguards and on condition that enforceable data subject rights and effective legal remedies for you the data subject are available.
Data Subjects Rights:
Ken Roche Financial Services Ltd facilitates you, our clients, rights in line with our data protection policy and the subject access request procedure. This is available on request.
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Organisation Name refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved as we have indicated in the processing of your personal data.
Additional information we are providing you with to ensure we are transparent and fair with our processing
Retention of your personal data
Data will not be held for longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) for which they were obtained. Ken Roche Financial Services Ltd will process personal data in accordance with our retention schedule. This retention schedule has been governed by our regulatory body (Ken Roche Financial Services Ltd) and our internal governance.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Ken Roche Financial Services Ltd or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Ken Roche Financial Services Ltd data protection representatives Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner
Failure to provide further information
If we are collecting your data for a contract and you cannot provide this data the consequences of this could mean the contract cannot be completed or details are incorrect which may render a contract unfit for purpose or void.
Profiling – automatic decision making
Financial and mortgage advisors using profiling in their business. The main categories are
- Risk profiling.
- Profiling for marketing purposes.
- Establishing affordability and providing quotations for financial services and mortgage product
- a) Risk Profiling
To establish a customer’s attitude to investment risk (relates to pensions and investments) advisors have automated calculators which calculate the customers attitude to various levels of risk having answered a series of questions.
- Profiling for marketing purposes.
When we seek to contact you about other services, as outlined above we may run automated queries on our computerised data base to establish the suitability of proposed products or services to your needs.
- Establishing affordability and providing quotations for financial services products.
If we intend to further process your personal data for a purpose other than for which the data was collected, we will provide this information prior to processing this data.
Your privacy is important to us. If you have any comments or questions regarding this statement, please contact us on 0872430229 or email